Class Teacher - September 2020
KS1/KS2 - Full-time, one-year contract
Closing date: 06/03/2020 at 12:00
Job Start Date: 01/09/2020
Contract/Hours: Full-time, one-year contract
Key Stage: KS1/KS2
Salary Type: Main Pay Range
Contact e-mail address: email@example.com
We are in a position to extend a warm welcome to a new full time class teacher for initially a one-year contract. Our priority is to further strengthen the already high quality teaching in our school by recruiting another successful class teacher to our team. We are inviting applications from newly qualified teachers.
Kings Worthy was judged to be good in its Ofsted inspection in February 2017. We are particularly proud that the report commented, “You have created a strong and caring team who put pupils’ learning and well-being first”.
We are looking for someone who:
- Ensures that all children achieve high standards and make good progress
- Makes learning experiences exciting, memorable and fun
- Can build successful relationships with children and adults.
We can offer you the opportunity to:
- Work in a happy school
- Teach delightful pupils in an excellent learning environment including our unique Woodland Walk and outdoor classroom
- Work with warm & friendly supportive colleagues across the school
- Have PPA time in your planning team
- Have designated NQT time supported by a mentor
If you are interested in finding out more about the position please speak to Mr Dodson, Headteacher or Miss Eggleston, Deputy Headteacher.
Please use the standard Hampshire Teachers Application Form and email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you have any other questions relating to the application procedure, please contact Rachel Cregan, Business & Admin Manager on the email above or call 01962 881410.