Our Year 1 teachers are Miss Hynes in 1H and Miss Hutchins in 1AH. Details for each of the topics for Year 1 are updated each half term and can be found via the menu.
Home Learning During School Closure:
Please check here every Monday for weekly learning plans and resources, you can also find useful links to educational websites below.
Click here for curriculum activities that children can access from home.
Week Commencing 30.03.20
Thank you so much to everyone that has shared something or many observations on Tapestry. We have all loved seeing everything that you have been doing at home as we really miss having all of the children in class. Please find below some activities that may help you this week. We have kept last week's planning up too incase you would like to access again.
Week Commencing 23.03.20
For those of you at home, below is some planning and resources for you to do throughout this week. We hope you enjoy it. Please send in any photos of you working to the school office so we can see how amazing you are!
Home Learning Websites:
- BBC Supermovers - This is a collection of fun, active songs for children. There are collections for KS1 and 2 with a range of songs for helping children to learn Maths, English and PSHE skills.
- Oxford Owl - Register for free as a parent for access to a range of e-books linked to the coloured book bands we use in school. There are also resources to support comprehension available.
- Phonics Play - This site is allowing free access during school closures, register for access to a range of fun phonics games. In year 1, most children are learning phase 5.
- ICT Games - This site has a great range of free, interactive Maths and English games.
- Twinkl offer - Click on this link and enter the code UKTWINKLHELPS to get a free month of access to huge range of downloadable powerpoints, worksheets and activities for children across the primary age range.