We hope that you'll be able to find everything you need but if there's anything that's not clear or you'd like further information, please contact our admin team using the contact details at the end of each page.
The breadcrumb trail underneath the menu will show you where you are within a sub-menu and the site map above the search box gives an overview of the whole site.
We take all reasonable care to check that our web links work and that those on the Year R, KS1 & 2 links pages are suitable for children but cannot be held responsible for the content of external web sites which can change without our knowledge or agreement.
Accessibility: Click here for information and advice on how to customise your computer to make websites easier to use.
Other languages: Pages on our website can be viewed in different languages using Google Translate. Sections of text can be pasted into the Google Translate site here.
Photographs: Photographs are included on our site to enable parents and a wider audience to see various aspects of school life. The school follows a policy of seeking parents' permission before using images in which individual pupils can be clearly identified. However, no photos should be downloaded from our site without prior permission.
- Where pupils are named, only their first names are given
- Where a pupil is named, no photograph of that pupil is displayed
- Where a photograph is used which shows a pupil, no name is displayed
Viewing and saving documents: Documents are uploaded to our site in PDF format: Software needed to view PDF files is available as a free download.
More free software:
- File conversion into different formats - Zamzar
- Office Applications - Google Drive
- Sound Editing - Audacity
- 3D modelling - Google Sketchup
- Office Applications - Open Office
- Simple programming - Scratch