To use the school Internet Payment website, ‘cookies’ need to be enabled. (A cookie is a file that is stored on your computer. It contains the address of the Web site and codes that your Internet browser sends back to the Web site each time you visit a page there. Cookies do not usually contain personal information.) You only have to carry out this procedure once. For instructions on how to enable cookies in your web browser, please visit http://www.google.com/cookies.html
After you have enabled cookies, enter www.scopay.com/kingsworthy-pri
- Click on Create New Account
- Enter a user name and password, The user name must be a valid email address
- Enter the Pupil Link Code supplied by the school. You will be provided with a Pupil Link Code for each child you have at the school, but should enter only one at this stage as the others will be entered within the website.
- Enter your billing address details (these need to match the address on the credit/debit card that will be used for making online payments).
- Click on Confirm
- Login with your email address and password
- The Accounts payment screen for your child is displayed.